Denise M. Antonelli is a member of Gawthrop Greenwood’s Estates and Trusts department, practicing Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration.
A member of the Chester County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations, Denise Antonelli has practiced law in West Chester for nearly 30 years. She was recently named to the board of the Chester County Estate Planning Council, which is focused on furthering the education of members and the public in estate planning. She has also served as a panelist for the Chester County Community Foundation, speaking to West Chester University students on the development of a trust and estate practice and to non-profit professionals on incorporating philanthropy into an estate plan.
Denise spent the early years of her career as a journalist for the Delaware State News and Delaware Today Magazine before receiving her law degree from Widener University School of Law. She was an associate at Gollatz Griffin & Ewing as well as MacElree Harvey before joining Gawthrop Greenwood in 2012.
Since May 2014, Denise has served as President of the Board of Directors of ACT in Faith of Greater West Chester, a social service agency serving the un- and underemployed in the borough. She lives with her two children in Parkesburg, PA.
- Estate Planning and Trust and Estate Administration
Honors & Awards
- Included in the list of Top Lawyers by Main Line Today Magazine, 2014, 2016
- Board Member, Chester County Estate Planning Council
- President, ACT in Faith of Greater West Chester
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Widener University School of Law
- American University, M.A., Journalism and Public Affairs
- University of Delaware, B.A., English and Journalism