Roger N. Huggins leads Gawthrop Greenwood’s Business and Real Estate Group, practicing in the areas of Commercial Transactions, Real Estate Transactions, Real Estate and Equipment Leasing, Business Law, Finance and Banking, and Contracts.
Roger is Chair of the firm’s Business and Real Estate Group and concentrates his practice in several business-related fields, including commercial and real estate transactions, business organization, finance and contracts. His clients include individuals and small businesses, as well as publicly traded corporations and lending institutions.
He is the immediate past Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chester County Economic Development Council and its affiliates, Southeastern Economic Development Corporation of Pennsylvania and the Chester County Economic Development Foundation, and is a past chair and current board member of the United Way of Chester County.
A graduate of the Villanova University School of Law, Roger received his undergraduate degree in economics, with honors, from the University of Delaware. He was admitted to the Pennsylvania and Delaware Bars in 1980 and belongs to the Chester County, Pennsylvania, Delaware and American Bar Associations.
Related News & Law Articles
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate and Equipment Leasing
- Business Law
- Finance and Banking
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated lawyer
- “Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers – Business Law, 2012 Edition” by The Legal Intelligencer
- Top Lawyers, Main Line Today Magazine, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Smart CEO Magazine ”2011 Legal Elite” Recipient
- Delaware, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1980
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, J.D.
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE, B.A., Cum Laude, Economics