By P. Kristen Bennett, Esq. Extra long twin sheets may be on every college-bound kid’s…
Gawthrop Presents: Stephen J. Olsen Advises on Wills and Estate Planning at Ridley Township Public Library
What’s an advance directive? Should you have a separate or joint will with your spouse? These were among the topics presented by Gawthrop Greenwood attorney Stephen J. Olsen at a workshop on wills and estate planning at Ridley Township Public Library & Resource Center. The seminar was held November 6, 2019 in in Folsom, PA. Additional topics included:
- How to get started on planning for death and incapacity
- What constitutes your probate and non-probate estate
- Why you might consider executing a will
- Durable power of attorney
- Health care power of attorney
- Living wills
- Revocable trusts
- How your estate planning may change over time
The program was supported by Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union’s financial literacy program as well as the PA Forward Financial Literacy Initiative, which works through the PA Library Association to strengthen Pennsylvania’s libraries through education.
Contact Stephen J. Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-696-8225.