Denise M. Antonelli is a member of Gawthrop Greenwood’s Estates and Trusts department, practicing Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration.
A partner with Gawthrop Greenwood since 2016, and a member of the firm since 2012, Denise Antonelli has practiced law in West Chester for more than 30 years. She is a member of the board of the Chester County Estate Planning Council, which focuses on furthering the education of members and the public in estate planning. She has also served as a panelist for the Chester County Community Foundation, speaking to West Chester University students on the development of trust and estate practices and to non-profit professionals on incorporating philanthropy into estate plans.
Denise worked as a reporter and writer for the Delaware State News and Delaware Today Magazine before receiving her law degree from Widener University School of Law.
Since May 2014, Denise has served as President of the Board of Directors of ACT in Faith of Greater West Chester, a social service agency serving the un- and underemployed in the borough. She has two daughters and lives in Parkesburg, PA.
Related News & Law Articles
Honors & Awards
- Included in the list of Top Lawyers by Main Line Today Magazine, 2014, 2016-2019
- Board Member, Chester County Estate Planning Council
- President, ACT in Faith of Greater West Chester
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Widener University School of Law
- American University, M.A., Journalism and Public Affairs
- University of Delaware, B.A., English and Journalism