The January 24th presentation was in partnership with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, which presents workshops on a variety of topics tailored to meet the needs of college students, working adults and seniors.
Olsen provided a starter kit for estate planning, including:
- Essential estate planning documents
- Why you might consider executing a will, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will and/or revocable trust
- How your estate planning may change over time
- How to get started on planning for death and incapacity
- The terminology and default rules associated with inheritance
Contact Stephen J. Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-696-8225.