Attorneys from the law firm Gawthrop Greenwood, PC have been recognized as leaders in their…
Gawthrop Presents: Stephen J. Olsen Speaks on Basics of Wills and Estate Planning at Longwood Gardens
Gawthrop Greenwood partner Stephen J. Olsen presented on the basics of wills and estate planning before employees of Longwood Gardens.
The January 24th presentation was in partnership with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, which presents workshops on a variety of topics tailored to meet the needs of college students, working adults and seniors.
Olsen provided a starter kit for estate planning, including:
- Essential estate planning documents
- Why you might consider executing a will, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will and/or revocable trust
- How your estate planning may change over time
- How to get started on planning for death and incapacity
- The terminology and default rules associated with inheritance
Contact Stephen J. Olsen at email@example.com or 610-696-8225.