Gawthrop Greenwood is ranking #1 in multiple practice areas as Main Line Today magazine names more…
Gawthrop Greenwood partner Stephen J. Olsen presented a workshop on wills and estate planning at Chester County Library in Exton, PA on September 10, 2019. The seminar that attracted about 60 attendees covered topics including:
- How to get started on planning for death and incapacity
- What constitutes your probate and non-probate estate
- Why you might consider executing a will
- Durable power of attorney
- Health care power of attorney
- Living wills
- Revocable trusts
- How your estate planning may change over time
The program was supported by Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union’s financial literacy program as well as the PA Forward Financial Literacy Initiative, which works through the PA Library Association to strengthen Pennsylvania’s libraries through education.
Contact Stephen J. Olsen at email@example.com or 610-696-8225.