What's it like to be legal counsel for Chester County's communities? As solicitor for the…
The Daily Local News asked readers to cast their vote for the best lawyers in Chester County. Through online voting, they received thousands of votes from readers and peers who shared who excels in their profession and who they would call in times of need.
“Our Best Lawyers honors those law professionals who have made an impressive and lasting mark in Chester County. We salute their excellence and applaud their success,” says the Daily Local News.
Gawthrop Greenwood’s Best Lawyers include:
- Denise M. Antonelli – Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Stacey L. Fuller – Schools & Special Education
- Carl W. Heckert – Mediation
- Sandra L. Knapp – Business Law
- John E.D. Larkin – Harassment & Employment
- Patrick M. McKenna – Government Law
- Michael F. Merlie – Corporate Law
- Stephen J. Olsen – Wills, Trusts & Estates
- John Rafferty – Litigation
- Anthony T. Verwey – Zoning & Land Use