Gawthrop Greenwood attorney and partner Stacey L. Fuller has been named President of the Board…
Gawthrop Greenwood is proud to support the Chester County Bar Foundation‘s $175,000 in grants for local nonprofit organizations this month.
The Chester County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Chester County Bar Association, and gathers funds annually to help support the foundation’s mission to help Chester County citizens understand, gain access to, and benefit from the legal system by providing support for programs and services related to the law.
The local 501c3 organizations that are receiving grants include:
- The Arc of Chester County – Advocacy Program
- Chester County Fund for Women & Girls – GirlGov Chester County Program
- Crime Victims Center of Chester County – Direct Services Program
- Christ the King Deaf Church – New Halfway House for the Deaf
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County – Legal Program
- Family Service of Chester County – Kids Come First Program
- Friends Association for the Care & Protection of Children – Eviction Court Program
- Gateway HorseWorks – Stable Pathways’ Program
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society – Immigration Legal Services
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA – Custody Care Program
- SeniorLAW Center – SeniorLAW HelpLine
- Volunteer English Program – Legal Counsel and Legal Services Program
- West Chester Child Access Center – Custody Supervised Visitations Program
- Widener/Delaware School of Law – Diversionary Discipline Program with the CCIU
Gawthrop Greenwood was one of six top sponsors to support the Bar Foundation through its Key Gala at Penn Oaks Golf Club last fall, which raised over $63,000. The event had the support of 25 Chester County law firms and local businesses.