Gawthrop Greenwood attorney Lauren A. Nehra has been admitted to the Delaware Bar and is…
Gawthrop Greenwood, PC is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been selected by their peers for recognition as 2022 Best Lawyers in America© and Ones to Watch.
- P. Kristen Bennett – Tax Law
- David W. deBruin – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Walter P. Eells – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Stacey L. Fuller – Land Use and Zoning Law and Municipal Law
- Carl W. Heckert – Family Law
- Kevin Holleran – Trusts and Estates
- Sandra L. Knapp – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Patrick M. McKenna – Land Use and Zoning Law
Robert C. Jefferson, IV received a 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Land Use and Zoning Law as well as Municipal Law. Ones to Watch recognizes extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote from around the world, and Best Lawyers has received more than 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas.
For the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 9.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 67,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.