By James D. Doyle, Esq. In 2021, Congress enacted the Corporate Transparency Act, a pivotal…
For a sixth consecutive year, Gawthrop Greenwood is ranked nationally in Best Law Firms®. The firm once again achieved Tier 1 ranking nationwide for Land Use & Zoning Law in its West Chester/Philadelphia office and achieved recognition in an additional practice area & state this year with Trusts & Estates Law its Greater Wilmington, Delaware office.
- National Tier 1 – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Metropolitan Tier 1 – Delaware – Family Law
- NEW! Metropolitan Tier 1 – Delaware – Trusts & Estates Law
- Metropolitan Tier 1 – Philadelphia – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Metropolitan Tier 1 – Philadelphia – Municipal Law
- Metropolitan Tier 2 – Delaware – Tax Law
- Metropolitan Tier 2 – Philadelphia – Trusts & Estates Law
- Metropolitan Tier 3 – Philadelphia – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Metropolitan Tier 3 – Philadelphia – Family Law
- Metropolitan Tier 3 – Philadelphia – Family Law Mediation
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected Purely Peer Review® research and accolades company in the legal profession. This year’s rankings mark the first year that Best Lawyers has released the bellwether listings independently on a dedicated website: www.bestlawfirms.com.
The 2024 rankings are based on Best Law Firms’ proven methodology that relies on qualitative and quantitative data on legal skillset, achievements and client successes collected through a submission process managed by Best Lawyers. This year’s edition awarded national Best Law Firms recognitions to 2,202 firms and 16,324 firms received Best Law Firms regional recognitions.