Speaking in partnership with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, Olsen provided a basic understanding of estate planning, including:
- How to get started on planning for death and incapacity
- The terminology and default rules associated with inheritance
- What constitutes your probate and non-probate estate
- Why you might consider executing a will, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will, and/or revocable trust
- How your estate planning may change over time
Olsen concentrates his law practice in taxation, trust and estate planning and administration, business transactional matters, and business succession planning.
Contact Stephen Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-696-8225