What's it like to be legal counsel for Chester County's communities? As solicitor for the…
Gawthrop Greenwood, PC is pleased to announce that the following attorneys from our West Chester, Greater Wilmington and Berwyn offices have been selected by their peers for recognition in the 2024 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America.
- Kristen Bennett– Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Walter P. Eells– Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Ann L. Martino Frazier – Trusts and Estates
- Stacey L. Fuller– Land Use and Zoning Law and Municipal Law
- Carl W. Heckert– Family Law
- Kevin Holleran – Trusts and Estates
- Sandra L. Knapp – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Patrick M. McKenna – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Stephen J. Olsen – Trusts and Estates
- Steven L. Sugarman – Real Estate
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Jeremy Grivensky– Commercial Litigation
- Robert C. Jefferson– Land Use and Zoning Law, Municipal Law
- Lauren A. Nehra – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Gordon W. Prince – Corporate Law
Best Lawyers has been regarded by lawyers and the public for more than 40 years as a credible measure of legal integrity and distinction in the United States. Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America is based on comprehensive peer-review surveys, which this year, comprised of more than 16.1 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. Almost 58,000 voters responded to surveys.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. “For more than 40 years, the rigorous methodology of Best Lawyers has ensured the integrity and esteem of our legal recognitions,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “It is with great pleasure that we continue to provide potential clients with the pinnacle measurement of credibility through our Best Lawyers awards as they search for counsel.”