How does the judicial system work for those facing addiction? What are the resources for…
On the same day that 14 of its attorneys were announced as “Top Lawyers,” Gawthrop Greenwood, PC has been named to the 2016 list of “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Each year, the Business Journal teams with Quantum Workplace to find the very best workplaces in the region based on employee surveys.
“This year, we had a record number of applications for Best Places to Work and every company had to reach a statistical benchmark to be included. It’s not an easy benchmark to meet,” said Philadelphia Business Journal Editor-in-Chief Craig Ey today as he introduced the 75 Best Places to Work in Greater Philadelphia. Gawthrop Greenwood will be featured in the August 26 weekly edition of the Business Journal, in which the top-ranking companies in various size categories will be revealed.
- Denise Antonelli – Trusts and Wills
- Walter Eells – Divorce
- Stoddard Hayes Jr. – Trusts and Wills
- Roger Huggins – Business Law, Real Estate
- Sandra Knapp – Business Law
- John Larkin – Civil Litigation, Criminal Law
- Maureen Mackay – Divorce
- Stephen McDonnell – Civil Litigation
- Patrick McKenna – Real Estate
- Michael Merlie – Business Law, Real Estate
- Stephen Olsen – Tax (# 1), Trusts and Wills
- Mary Ann Plankinton – Divorce
- Stephen Rhoads – Civil Litigation
- George Zumbano – Civil Litigation
The firm was also recently honored with listings in Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, and The Legal Intelligencer Lawyers on the Fast Track.