For some time, confusion has reigned with regard to the amount of hearsay evidence prosecutors can use to prove a prima facie or bare-bones case at the preliminary hearing in a criminal case.
Continuing the firm’s consistently high rankings on the annual “Top Lawyers” list published by Main Line Today, 12 attorneys from Gawthrop Greenwood have been named in 2018.
Main Line Today is a regional lifestyle magazine that serves Pennsylvania’s western suburbs. Each year attorneys are nominated via peer balloting, then vetted through the publication’s editorial process. Below are the Gawthrop Greenwood attorneys being honored in the most competitive “Top Lawyers” list to date.
- Denise Antonelli – Trusts and Wills
- Lauren Dentone) – Criminal Law
- Walter P. Eells – Divorce and Family Law
- Stacey L. Fuller – Municipal Law
- Sandra L. Knapp – Maritime Law (#1 in this category)
- John E.D. Larkin – Civil Litigation
- Patrick M. McKenna – Municipal Law
- Michael F. Merlie – Maritime Law
- Stephen J. Olsen – Tax
- Mary Ann Plankinton – Divorce and Family Law
- John Rafferty – Civil Litigation
- Anthony T. Verwey – Municipal Law